We Are Excited To Have You!
We have been busy making changes to enhance your well being. We have undergone more than 40 hours of training to understand what the best ways are to help you enjoy your vacation, while reducing the risk of exposure to Covid 19 to the best of our ability. While we still look forward to providing you a highly personalized experience in our small family run lodge, we have made a few changes to enhance everyone’s safety during these trying times.
Some Of The Things You Can Expect
- Online check-in and, as far as possible, little contact during your check out
- You will find much of the information you need in the form of QR codes. Our information safely in the palm of your hands
- Hand sanitizing and touch free hand washing stations across the property;
- Enhanced room cleaning and increased sanitization of public spaces and high touch surfaces;
- Designated ‘Isolation/Quarantine rooms’ for suspected Covid-19 cases and an action plan for handling suspected employees or guests.
Update on Belize Entry Requirements
Government of Belize has removed all Public Health Measures
The Belize Tourism Board advises effective 14th July, 2022, that the Government of Belize has decided to remove all public health measures at the points of entry in Belize (land and sea). With the updated regulations coming into effect, the following changes have been implemented for persons travelling to Belize:
- Belize Travel Insurance: Purchase of the insurance is now optional for entry but encouraged for protection against incurred medical and non-medical emergency expenses. For more information visit https://www.
belizetravelinsurance.com/ and https://www. belizevisitorinsurance.com/.
- Vaccination and Testing: Proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test is no longer required upon arrival and for entry into Belize at all official border points (land and sea).
Here Are Some Helpful Telephone Numbers and Websites
That Will Provide The Most Up to Date Information
- Belize Tourism Board Information Line: 1-800-624-0686
- Website: belizetourismboard.org | www.travelbelize.org/health-safety/
- Ministry of Health Hotline: 0-800-MOH-CARE (664-2273)
- Relevant website: Covid19.bz
- US Embassy: 822-4011, website: bz.usembassy.gov
Please feel free to contact us anytime should you have any questions regarding reservations, itineraries or general information about travel in Belize. We are more than happy to help you plan your Belize Vacation!
Call ++501-832-7646 or ++501-622-8222 WhatsApp only
Martz Farm Treehouses and Cabañas Ltd.
8.5 Mls. Mollejon Road Benque Viejo del Carmen
P.O. Box 161 San Ignacio Town Cayo District
Belize, Central America