At the Martz Farm we have a long tradition of making our guests feel at home. Over the last fifteen years we have learned that we all have different priorities when it comes to comfort during the holidays.
That is why we now offer a wide variety of accommodations: begin your vacation with adventure accommodation in the Treehouse, enjoy snug comfort in the Cabins, lounge in the spacious and airy Garden Rooms with their generous covered porch. Come share the adventure with friends and family at Martz Farm Treehouses & Cabanas!
Check In: 2 - 6 p.m.
Check Out: by 11 a.m.
We are happy to extend check-in and check-out times where possible,
but please let us know in advance.
These brand new, airy and spacious rooms with open layouts are ideal for families and groups.
For the real adventurer, the treehouse is the only option. If you have ever dreamed of living like the Swiss family Robinson you have found your home.
How to Prepare for Paradise
Let Martz Farm Treehouses & Cabanas be your Belize adventure destination.
Things to Bring Along
- Flashlights - headlights are practical, we like solar lights (HybridLight)
- Light Sweater/Long Pants - the nights and mornings can be cool in the mountains.
- Jeans - hiking/caving and riding
- Boots/ running shoes - hiking/caving/riding
- Sandals or watershoes
- First aid kit with band-aids and antibiotic ointment to treat insect bites and minor scrapes
- All your prescription medication
Need Driving Directions? Click here for help finding your way.